Monday, July 5, 2010

Welcome!!

O.M.G.....am I really another person out in the blogosphere!?! I think I am!! For those of you who don't know (which really, you should) I just married the man of my dreams, and I wanted to keep a tab of our lives together!!

So, first thing is first. A good friend of mine told me to keep a journal of all of the pre-wedding stuff....and....since I didn't.....she got a journal FOR me, and encouraged me to start going, and KEEP going. That said, I'll back track a little, so that we can talk about the things that happend prior to "My Life As A Mitchell".

Sean and I have been dating since December of 2008. We met through the typical, romantic, boy-meets-girl , bar story. Well, maybe not so much romantic. It took a little while for Sean and I to actually sit down and talk, and get to know eachother, but once we did....boy howdy, try and keep us apart!

Sean proposed to me in September of 2009, and in June 2010 we were married! During the process, we also decided to buy a house....what we were thinking, I truly do not know! But, we are now married, and IN the house, with couches, plates, cookbooks, and bedding....among other things! Moving into a house and trying to keep it looking nice is REALLY tough, I am finding out. But today, I was able to finish my "to-do" list, which involved getting the house looking halfway decent again.

I am just starting the blogging, and so there will be lots and lots to come, but I just wanted to get in and get introduced and let everyone know what my goals are here, which are to basically outline experiences as a newlywed couple with everyone!! More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment